When you rely on a car everyday, a car breakdown or repair can create a major disruption to your already busy lives.
Our qualified car mechanics at New Belgrave Motors have extensive knowledge and experience in all makes and models, old and new, to help get your car up running quickly and smoothly and back on the road. We keep up with the latest trends and technologies in vehicle designs so we can conduct a thorough and complete assessment of your car’s problem and make the necessary repairs using quality parts.
Common mechanical repairs we can help with
New Belgrave Motors are equipped with the latest tools and technologies to provide all mechanical repairs including:
- Engine repairs
- Diagnose engine faults with latest Scan Tool Technology and repair if necessary
- Alternator and Starter Motors replacement
- Clutch and Gearbox repairs/replacements
- Suspension and steering
- Cooling system and overheating repairs
- Fuel injection repairs
- Car alarms and central locking
- Timing belt replacements
Warning signs your car may require mechanical repairs
It is important to have your car checked if you noticed any of the following problems in your car:
- Leaking oil
- Using more fuel than usual
- Unusual noises such as banging, knocking, ticking, squeaking
- Difficulty in starting your car
- Harder to accelerate or brake
Pickup & Drop Off Services
We know that leaving your car for repairs can be a major inconvenience so New Belgrave Motors offer a local pickup and drop off service or a courtesy car whilst your car is being repaired.
Would you like a competitive quote for your car repair?
Give New Belgrave Motors a call on 03 9754 3048.